Dolphin Observation in Vonitsa, Greece

Contact me by sending an email to dolphinobserver @ gmail.com, delete the spaces when composing an email.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Repost from June 7

I'm sitting here in an Internet Cafe in Florence, Italy. I should have written more before I left however I did not have the time. My wife and I got a grant throughFund for Teachers to go to Greece to observe and study dolphins. We hope this research will help lead to more conservation of their habitat. The grant paid for our tickets and the study with the dolphins. We decided to spend some of our own money to see some ofEurope. Another teacher (Mia) worked with my wife. Mia lived inFlorence for 2 years and met her husband here. They were comming and invited us to visit them here. We accepted. Our feet are killling usfrom all of the uneven sidewalks and streets in Europe. We are still jet lagged and making it through the day. Tomorrow we are off to Rome and the Vatican. From there we will fly to Athens, Greece to take a bus to Vonitsa, where we will observe the dolphins. I will try to write tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home